Monday, August 2, 2010

Little Angel


I know some people think that I am a loose RASCAL, but if you know me you will know that I am just CRAZY and MAD as hell. I do not give trouble, actually my mom knows I am mad and like to talk ALOT but otherwise the teachers have no problem, they all say i have lots of potential and needs to focus.I try my best to keep my grades high up. I have made mistakes in my life, which I now regret. Let's face it, EVERYONE makes mistakes and I did at one point. I really hope I can be forgiven but it seems as though "The Sauce" will dwell on the pass and never forgive. So again, I am sorry. To all my readers, your boy will NOT let you down again and much thanks again for reading. Kris, Natty, Dino, Ms Bunny, Celeb and the WHOLE Trinidad Carnival Diary chat box crew thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment