Sunday, August 8, 2010

Arima Borough Day, Wet Fete, Laventille Pan Fest,YUMA ALL OVER


So you maybe said where was BloggerBoy for all this time ? Well I was just here enjoying my weekend. It started with Arima Borough Day on Saturday then to the Boom Champions Wet Fete where I got SOAKED. I arrived back home around mid night with the rest of the family. Sunday was restful until around four o' clock when we prepared for the Laventille Pan Fest where we had a blast. The family and I again nah, o gosh we foot HOT.

Well while I was out YUMA launched. From what I saw so far, I am liking Aquarius (my horoscope), Leo and Scorpio. They are very VEGAS and BLINGY, they look like they will give some bands a run for their money ESPECIALLY SPICE. Saying Spice, they HARDLY got any media at their band launch. Spice, next time invite Blog On D Block and you will prosper with your Signature Collection.

This is BloggerBoy saying bye for now !

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us Now:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)


    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us Now:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete