Monday, August 16, 2010

D Bakkanal


Well, I was reading the Chat Box where I saw Yuma's facebook question. This question had me and my family on the floor with laughter. YUMA, if rains fall on Carnival Monday or Tuesday there is NOTHING you can do beside JUMP UP. According to Destra, if the rain fall it better we more. What you will do YUMA, attach tapolin to the trucks, give us towels or even a hoodie. The best suggestion is Fletch Dry powder in our Goodie Bags.

The Question : Yuma Vibe YUMA's! How are we today? A little cold at the office with all this rain? Maybe you're at home wrapped up under your blanket with a cup of hot chocolate. Rain affects us all differently. But I think we can all agree that we hate it to rain on Carnival Monday and Tuesday. That being said, do you think that a Carnival band should make provisions for rainfall? If so, how?

NOW TO TRIBE: Our policy has always been to give our loyal masqueraders and past masqueraders preference in the costume sign-up process. All remaining costumes are then placed on sale to anyone who wishes to play, based on availability. It would be unfair for us to disregard our loyal masqueraders who support us every year.

DO YOU WANT NEW MASQUERADERS ??

All I have to say is THINK I EASY TO DEAL WITH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment