Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am DONE

So I have had it, being back and forth with Trinidad Carnival Diary's chatbox owner. It is time to grow up and act grown. From now on, there will only be LOVE on my blog AND chatbox. It realy makes no sense pretending to be LOW CLASS children, when we have MUCH MORE CLASS than that. I realy wanted to join arms to create a Blogging Empire with TCD.com, but some people never think like Whitney. I believe the children are the future, teach them well and let them lead the way. So Saucy, ALL I ask of you is to just rest on the HATE, I did not create this blog for HATERID, I created it to IMPROVE my writing skills so I can use jurnalism to make money to fund my Piloting dream. So Saucy, are we going to grow up with class or FIGHT for the bottom class.

I LOVE you and the Chatbox natives Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment