Friday, August 13, 2010

The BIG Deal



So people I was away for some time and while away BACCHANAL just decided to have a time. Starting with TRIBE Registration, then a TEASER from Harts' 2011 presentation *Planet Rock* (between Harts and Spice i don't know who killed more peacocks) and the controversy that cause shock waves ALL OVER THE WORLD, Ms Trinidad&Tobago 2010, Ms Latoya Woods who is the MAIN purpose of this post.

It was ALL over the that Ms Trinidad&Tobago 2010, Ms Latoya Woods posed TOPLESS for an OFFICIAL Ms Universe photo shoot. This photo according to Ms Woods was done very tastefully, she also said that she was covered in latex body pain and her nipples were not visible. When I heard the news, I personally thought this was a next Anya Ayoung-Chee case, but when I saw the official picture had a GREAT steups. Now tell me, why did some people make this big deal out of it when Ms Woods was doing it officially for the Ms Universe franchise ? Also to mention, that she was not the only one. According to Ms Woods, BAD PUBLICITY IS ALSO GOOD, and I fully agree. Ms Wood I wish you all the best and I want you to know that we support you to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment