Monday, August 2, 2010

Finally !!!

Last night I was talking to a good friend of mine and we were discussing the topic of playing mass. He told me his pockets not deep enough for TRIBE/BLISS and he told me he has no problem playing with Ronnie&Caro so I was glad that I will not have to pay BIG MONEY for not much of an all inclusive experience because I do not drink and TRIBE for one I know is more expensive than most other bands. Although I have a link in TRIBE/BLISS I still have to pay. At this point, I think I am running back to my Ronnie&Caro where I will have my family and a friend.

Some people asked what date of birth I was going to use to get into TRIBE. My answer is I was not going to use my date of birth or any of my identity for registration in TRIBE/BLISS. So I think my decision is made now it is just to choose my costume !

No comments:

Post a Comment