Thursday, July 29, 2010

What I did today

OK so I was out all day preparing for a party on Friday, that my family and I will be catering for. I am very sorry about today but i am going to make up for it, BTW in less than one week I wrote 16posts. Is that hot or what? Although I walked with my camera, i was unable to take many pictures.

I also said my blog was going to be closed down but who the hell can tell me to stop doing what i enjoy doing ?? God alone can, so lady (you know who you are) may God bless you richly. We are all humans and we make mistakes, so think over forgiveness.

Please note that since I am busy helping out my family, my best friend/partner in crime will be the HBIC until I come back. FYI he/she (ANONYMOUS) not easy to deal with. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment