Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Emancipation !

Without a doubt, we should celebrate Emancipation Day just as how we celebrate Carnival and Independence Day. I personally LOVE to see the African wear but I am not willing to pay the price every year for an African outfit. The last African outfit I wore was some years ago and I still have people talking about how great it looked. Seriously people, why must we pay so much for an African outfit ? I really want to go to the parade tomorrow morning but I did not purchase an outfit, so I will just watch it on TV. Since I will not be in attendance, I will ensure on Independence day I am outfitted in red.

So people, HAPPY EMANCIPATION and enjoy it no matter what you do !

Take in this Ella Andall : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1c-0U2NqVs&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment