Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Virgin Drinks.. Suited for teens


I just can't stop writing since I have created this blog it is like my public diary, it is name TrinidadCarnivalDiary: The Teens for a reason. The reason being because I LOVE reading Saucy's aka The Sauce's blog (not saucy pau) Trinidad Carnival Diary.com and I am a young Trinidadian who loves his Carnival. This blog is like my NEW diary that helps me voice my opinion. I do not endorse any brand or website I feature on my blog, I just use those brands and websites to show a point.



NOW I know as teens we hear adults say names at restaurants like Mudslides, Pina Colada and many other. We teens are underage to drink so add VIRGIN to the start of those drink names and tell the waitress the VIRGIN drink you will like to have. I recently tried a VIRGIN mudslide which was great so, maybe you can try these VIRGIN drinks.
DISCLAIMER: I am not encouraging any UNDERAGE consumption of alcohol beverages.
Photo courtesy: acatinthekitchen.com


No comments:

Post a Comment