Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ok.. Jansport time





Here in Trinidad, the MUST HAVE school bag is a Jansport bag, but I am personally FED UP of seeing the same normal BLAH Jansport. If you want to be out of the box you can, I say BE A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER .I own two at the moment a white with silver stars and a brown with creme and blue circles. For the new school term I will be stepping up my game in many various ways. AGAIN i say school is a place for learning yet we need to be stylish. I for one maintain a B grade average in my academic studies and that is why I am able to have free time. I am an all round student because i know there is a time for everything and it may take allot out of me but I know if i continue like this for my entire school life i will get where i want to go when i get older. So make a change and set out a time for everything, like talking, talking is not for the classroom, keep silent unless given the opportunity to BY A TEACHER or an ADULT in authority.






With that said' the out of the box bags are above.
These are some things to think about when choosing your Jansport bag:
1) Is it unusual/out of the box ?
2)Do I really like the variety of bags at this store ?
3)Is it appropriate and will it contrast with my school uniform ?
SO choose well and remember OUT OF THE BOX
Photos Courtesy : huckmagazine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment