Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stay Sweet: Desinger Fragrance of the Day



For those of you who know me personally, know that I am known as the 'Sweet Boy'. Many of you who do not know me personally, will ask why is he called the 'Sweet Boy'. Well the answer is SIMPLE, I LOVE colognes, ORIGINAL DESIGNER FRAGRANCES and I have a HUGE collecion from CK to Kenneth Cole, you name it, I have it. Please note I said original designer colonges 'because I shop by Macy's' to ensure I get the real thing. From now on, I will have a post called 'Designer Fragrance of the Day', this will be a post just showing you some designer fragrances that I think smell great.




Today's 'Designer Fragrance of the Day' goes to:




Male: Azzaro Chrome




Female: Burberry The Beat
Photos Courtesy : Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment