Thursday, July 29, 2010

Decision Here ... HELP

Although I am a youth, I normally play with Ronnie&Caro, since the section Chutney to the band. Tonight, I received a call from a friend of mind who will be playing mass with TRIBE or BLISS for the very first time and invited me to join. I am happy for my friend but now I am faced with the challenge of choosing between a friend and a family. Yes, I love my family, but I always wanted the ULTIMATE carnival experience. Ronnie&Caro is also kind of like a family , because you see the same faces every year, and I love that.

So people what should I do. TRIBE/BLISS or Ronnie&Caro

(I am thinking R&C)

Also note, when I write posts this late it means I will be busy tomorrow and tomorrow I will be busy from morning to night.

NOW help me with this BIG DECISION

No comments:

Post a Comment