Friday, July 30, 2010

My BLISS Review

So as you know i am thinking about plaing with TRIBE/BLISS, so i am going to do a review on BOTH bands, BLISS first.

IT STARTS :

Caprica: I love the male costume because I can see it on me and it just calls my name. The female is nice especially the headpiece option with no feathers. The colour reminds me of Ex Lin Shi but I still love the costume. GREAT WORK

Ice Warriors: No *WOW* effect on this costume. I just think it is nice .

Pele: I think of plus size chicks FORCING in this skimpy costume. I do like the costume but please remember ladies, children look on. This will work for smaller chicks. Nuff said.

Cylon: I do not LOVE it but it is a GREAT costume. I can see this one on the road, when the sun takes it on the road, you will see the red effect shine with the silver .

Solaris: I like the male costume but it is not me. It will work for some people but not others

Trakson Warriors: Just OK can describe this costume. The male costume realy was not on point when it came to sticking with the theme.

Izumi Clan: A favourite of mine. The models SOLD this section and it was ON POINT.

TITANS: Who say BEST BLISS COSTUME ? I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this costume, if i had to choose BEST BLISS COSTUME well Titans won. EVERYTHING about this section says HOT HOT HOT !!! The colour, stuck to the theme EVERY SINGLE THING.


After all if I have to play on bliss, it will be hard to choose ONE costume. I think I can see myself in any male costume from BLISS. We will just have wait and see who I will be playing with and in what section.

No comments:

Post a Comment