Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am LOVED.

So I got an email from a fan of my blog and I and all I could have said was WOW.

"There are many haters in this world who try to bring you down, but they never suceed. You are a youn outgoing individual who knows how to have fun. Maybe they just hate because you find an easy way to pay for your costume and you have many links, but just dust the haters off and move on. You are unique and I love your blog so remember when they hate to read this *Remember, there is a deeper strength and an amazing abundance of peace available to you. You will make it throughthis time and find joy in life again. Be strong and don,t give up. I know you are going to make it, and my love and prayers are with you* So my friend remember you are unstopable."

I was soo amazed and in aww that i just had to write this posts. To the reader who sent me that THANK YOU very much !!

No comments:

Post a Comment