Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Footwear finds for the Guardian Angel


So, I am not a fan of seeing males in boots on the road came Carnival Monday and Tuesday. I do not say no but I personally don't like it. I also HATE to see people in they 'GYM SHOES', come better nah !!! For the youngsters, I will try to find you sneakers that are very comfortable and that match with the costume.


So I start with Ronnie & Caro's, Guardian Angel. It is my favourite section and I know, ALL bandleaders LOVE to see when masqueraders from their band, are well matched.


From http://www.shoesxx.com/, I got a White and Gold Air max 90's. I have a white with black swooshes/Nike ticks, and they are VERY comfortable once laced PROPERLY. If you want me to find you a COMFY pair of sneakers that match you costume, please email me @dispicable97@yahoo.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment