Friday, September 3, 2010

Yuh boy went ZEN

Last night, Blackout hosted their event, Blackout3: the Saga Continues at the world famous ZEN (d' place where Akon was behaving). Yuh boy had no intentions of going inno but my friends say come and go. So I got excited when they say ZEN (in my mind RUM and more RUM), and start to get ready. When we reached ZEN, it was like 9:00 and the party was making baby steps. Say eleven, Poison sounds started to hype up d' place and then the party start. Yuh boy was in front (yuh know me) and he was handling the pelt waist some of those girls gave. The bar price was RIDICULOUS, a Red Bull was $30.00 so I say I drinking Orange juice ($10.00 a rounds). All in all, I had a rocking time. There was this girl who was sweaty and kept on throwing waist for yuh boy and some local whites who just could not wine (not discriminating). The Djs had to loud up some of the SOUR FACED GIRLS (it had many so I ended up SHARING a wine) who just stood up PRETENDING to look cute. I left like 2:30 am and for $120.00 the party was REAL good. Ladies PLEASE next time you go a party, MAKE SURE and pelt waist and not stand up sour.

2 comments:

  1. Your post reminds me of Fay Ann Lyons - Start Wining song.

    Is $30 Zen charging allyuh for a Red Bull? WDMC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah !!! That is RISICULUS !!!! BUT i got a sip from a friend !!!

    ReplyDelete