Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Right Costume and Band

I have been away for the week all trapped up in the net called SCHOOL. While I was away, I realised that I needed to address a few topics but the more important one being choosing the RIGHT band and the RIGHT costume for you for Carnival Monday and Tuesday.The right band : TRIBE/Bliss and Island people is THE Teenie Bopper band, so if going for either note that there will be many youngsters. YUMA, is new and from what I see they have a mixed crowd. Ronnie&Caro is generally a band mixed up like, JUST the right mix of people and the BEST vibes.Spice is a mix aged, the age vary from 20-40. Harts if yuh aunty, uncle, nene and all wanna play, well yuh know where to go. McFarlane and Skulldugerry will attract the older peeps. Wee Int is just the wild and loose band yuh could get on WASSY . SO don't choose the band where D Crew is, choose the one that BEST SUITS YOU and yuh 10 cents. For a bigger and better variety if reviews, please check out Saucy at www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com.

THE RIGHT COSTUME: Now, this depends on you, your body size and shape. Always watch EVERY SINGLE DETAIL on the costume, if possible go to the mas camp and enquire about what you are uncertain about. So I hope you use my advice as best as you possibly can, because I HATE to See people unhappy with the costume and the band they choose. After all you are paying your 10 cents. I personally recommend Ronnie&Caro for the BEST experience and the best costume. PLEASE email me if you have any other questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment