Saturday, November 27, 2010

We Ready ?

Well Christmas is almost here and I'm preety sure you all started making that long list of items you want and the items you plan to give your family members. I know many companies are CUTTING COST (so dey say) so you don't have to look for that kit for the office party. Maybe yuh even shaking off the old christmas tree and look for all the decorations from last year. Whatever you doing I am here to update you and inform you about the latest HOT OFF THE PRESS info. And I start :
1)Soka in Moka tickets are now on sale at ONLY $450.00 TT

2) Costume are POPPIN UP on FineAhBan

3) Bands Selling Out

4)Ladies booking make up appointments and FINALLY

5)Soca music PUMPING

So I hope yuh have yuh costume, foot wear in ah gear, all appointments made and yuh have yuh 'Palance Fund'. If is that yuh in ah gear !!

No comments:

Post a Comment